ATTN: STRYDER167

Zibro

Mar 31, 2002, 2:37:24 PM3/31/02
Go away.

I don't like you.
--
-z :|

Pata

Mar 31, 2002, 5:11:26 PM3/31/02
"Zibro" <wazup> wrote in message
news:3ca769aa$0$24813$9a6e...@news.newshosting.com...

So why'd you go and drag attention to him by making a post out to him [or
her, whatever :-D].

Hehe...

--
~Pata
AIM: HarikenSilver

Torankusu-kaiou, Flipper of Skirts

Mar 31, 2002, 5:59:00 PM3/31/02

"Zibro" <wazup> wrote in message
> Go away.
>
> I don't like you.

MOTION SECONDED!

--
"Hey, this isn't Deodorant! It's Dead Rodent!"

* Mirai no Kaioushin Torankusu

http://www.lurkerdrome.com

A.K. and Baby

Mar 31, 2002, 6:51:18 PM3/31/02
I call the question.

- a.k.

basic tenets:
'S rioghal mo dhream.
the only easy day was yesterday.
choose life. choose a job. choose a career.
free advice to those who recognize it: s.y.s. and s.b.s.

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Mar 31, 2002, 7:07:16 PM3/31/02
"Zibro" <wazup> wrote in message news:<3ca769aa$0$24813$9a6e...@news.newshosting.com>...
> Go away.
>
> I don't like you.

You won't go away, he doesn't have to go away. There is the killfile.
BTW, give someone a reason before a flame. Like this: Zibro, you
are a fucking moron who gets off at insulting people.

Majin Pink Hat Guy

SK

Mar 31, 2002, 7:36:02 PM3/31/02

How about: Go the fuck away MPHG, EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE LAME,
RETARDED, AND FUCKING STUPID.
--
[Shimofuri Kinezumi: shimofuri(underscore)kinezumi(at)a-t-t(dot)net]
[ICQ: 150909214 | Yahoo: shimofuri_k | AIM: TeenageRiot309]

SK

Mar 31, 2002, 7:37:02 PM3/31/02
And "Torankusu-kaiou, Flipper of Skirts" <tk...@sbcglowball.net> said:

>"Zibro" <wazup> wrote in message
>> Go away.
>>
>> I don't like you.
>
>MOTION SECONDED!

Thirded. And get Pink Hat out of here too.

Zibro

Mar 31, 2002, 7:40:41 PM3/31/02
"Majin Pink Hat Guy" <ricks...@ont.com> wrote in message

> You won't go away, he doesn't have to go away. There is the killfile.
> BTW, give someone a reason before a flame. Like this: Zibro, you
> are a fucking moron who gets off at insulting people.
>
> Majin Pink Hat Guy

You're a jackass.

You're not funny.

You're stupid like rats and like TuxedoKamen, both of which I hate.

You are a ratcake motherfucker.

Oh, and I get off at insulting people, thanks! I got off on this post.

--
-z :| (twice.)

STRYDER167

Apr 1, 2002, 12:35:11 PM4/1/02
>Go away.
>
>I don't like you.

Well Zibro, I'm sorry you don't like me. You could alway Killfile me , But Why?
I'm not a Troll, I love DB. The only thing I've done is give my opinion and
tell people that they should be so pissed off. What is so wrong with that. I
have never and would never tell someone who wasn't a Troll to leave a Group. So
get over it. Do you think it was great for me to come here and learn most
everyone who is a Fan of my Fav show is a Dick.
Stryder167

Zibro

Apr 1, 2002, 12:59:44 PM4/1/02
"STRYDER167" <stryd...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Well Zibro, I'm sorry you don't like me. You could alway Killfile me , But
Why?
> I'm not a Troll,

I am.

> I love DB. The only thing I've done is give my opinion and
> tell people that they should be so pissed off. What is so wrong with that.

Your opinion sucks.

Every time you give your opinion, you look like more and more like a jackass
piece of rat shit.

> I have never and would never tell someone who wasn't a Troll to leave a
Group.
> So get over it. Do you think it was great for me to come here and learn
most
> everyone who is a Fan of my Fav show is a Dick.

OK, here's what you do.

Go find a community online. ANY community.

Now go share with them your opinion, and be a fucking annoying prick
motherfucker like you are here.

Let's see if they all act like dicks, too!
--
-z :| (might i suggest really doing this and even crossposting it all to
AFD because that would be cool.)

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Apr 1, 2002, 5:25:11 PM4/1/02
> Let's see if they all act like dicks, too!

Most don't. The DBZ community is abnormally hostile.

Majin Pink Hat Guy

STRYDER167

Apr 1, 2002, 9:33:10 PM4/1/02
>-z :| (might i suggest really doing this and even crossposting it all to
>AFD because that would be cool.

Then I guess my life would really be shattered. Fuckin Tool. Why don't you fall
in a puddle of AIDS and crack your head open
Stryder167

Jim Stanfield

Apr 1, 2002, 10:52:25 PM4/1/02
In article <20020401213310...@mb-ma.aol.com>,
stryd...@aol.com (STRYDER167) wrote:

Because it would not amuse me.

Plus it would ruin our plans for the future!

--
Jim Stanfield <jimstanfield[at]mac[dot]com> AIM: JAStanfield

FT

Apr 1, 2002, 10:55:26 PM4/1/02

"STRYDER167" <stryd...@aol.com> wrote in message

You know, that has to be the stupidest insult I've heard all day today...
Wait... let me check... Yep. It was. I mean, seriously... If you're going to
sit in front of a computer and insult people at least put some thought into
it.

--
-FT
Random #afd quote:

Zibro

Apr 1, 2002, 10:48:33 PM4/1/02
"STRYDER167" <stryd...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Then I guess my life would really be shattered. Fuckin Tool. Why don't you
fall
> in a puddle of AIDS and crack your head open
> Stryder167

What the shit, man.

Doing something cool would not shatter your life.

Maybe that is why you are acting like such a jerkass bitch!

Just try it, it's cool. It won't shatter your life.
--
-z :|

Torankusu-kaiou, Flipper of Skirts

Apr 1, 2002, 11:46:43 PM4/1/02

"STRYDER167" <stryd...@aol.com> wrote in message

Oooh, that was a grade-A threat!

...grade-A retarded, that is.

Triple Rach

Apr 2, 2002, 12:39:40 AM4/2/02
>Then I guess my life would really be shattered. Fuckin Tool. Why don't you
>fall
>in a puddle of AIDS and crack your head open

Puddle of AIDS? Viruses don't form puddles.

- - -
-The Ayatollah of Coca-Cola, Rachel Oliver
AIM: Magikarp46
http://magikarp46.tripod.com/dbdaisuki/
http://www.petitiononline.com/dbondvd/petition.html

Lucky Devin

Apr 2, 2002, 12:49:47 AM4/2/02
wrote:

>> Let's see if they all act like dicks, too!
>
>Most don't. The DBZ community is abnormally hostile.

It's just this newsgroup, but there are some cool, respectable people here.
Mostly, it's just immature pricks. You won't find much intelligent discussion
here, which is a shame.

<> <>
Devin Tregre, ya'herd'meh?

http://www.hondaprelude.com

"..always remember this, no matter what a stripper tells you,
there is absolutely, positively no sex in the Champagne Room."
-Chris Rock.

Frost

Apr 2, 2002, 2:09:42 AM4/2/02

> > Let's see if they all act like dicks, too!
>
> Most don't. The DBZ community is abnormally hostile.
>
> Majin Pink Hat Guy

AFAIR, it hasn't always been that way. I just think that all the repetitive
question (that are answered in the FAQ, and yet still some people ask them)
has added a certain antipathy toward newbies in general to the group.

Oh, and am I the only one who thinks that MPHG is *not* as
annoying/silly/whatever as many others make him out to be?

Cbread

Apr 2, 2002, 5:34:14 AM4/2/02
"Frost" <honda...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<a8blco$2u05$1...@news.cybercity.dk>...

> Oh, and am I the only one who thinks that MPHG is *not* as
> annoying/silly/whatever as many others make him out to be?

He just reminds me of ShinigamiDj before a zombie goth or something
bit him and he turned into Ronald McANGST.

-Cbread

Rev. Otana

Apr 2, 2002, 6:13:01 AM4/2/02
Frost:

> Oh, and am I the only one who thinks that MPHG is *not* as
> annoying/silly/whatever as many others make him out to be?

Nah, I like him. The brown-nosing was *really* creepy at first, but he's
settling in now. I don't think I've got any major problems with anyone in
here.

--
Otana

otana_chan(@)btopenworld(.)com

Doujinshi: where copyright infringment is a sign of affection

"Ima wa mou kanashimi no arubamu wo toji
nagashita namida wa frozen sea"

"Let me go, vile, evil scum! I, Son Goten, am the sworn
protector of small furry things! When I break free I
shall return in my mech, 'Big and Cuddly' and squish
you like the evil purple things you are!"

DragonLady

Apr 2, 2002, 8:04:46 AM4/2/02
Frost wrote in message ...

Nope, he's okay, he sometimes tries too hard, but
all in all he's pretty cool.

DragonLady

"Why is it Kakarot haunts me so?" -Vegeta DBZ
"Lips lie, but tails tell." -Firecracker, SaiyanSlash

Sci Fi Lust
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SciFiLust

STRYDER167

Apr 2, 2002, 12:22:23 PM4/2/02
>Nah, I like him. The brown-nosing was *really* creepy at first, but he's
>settling in now. I don't think I've got any major problems with anyone in
>here.

Now, I find this comment pretty funny, because I have come here and I didn't
brown nose to anyone,and still I was an asshole. But Pink hat did and he was a
asshole. So what does one have to do to be "liked", (for a lack of a better
word?)

Stryder167

STRYDER167

Apr 2, 2002, 12:23:52 PM4/2/02
>Because it would not amuse me.
>
>Plus it would ruin our plans for the future!

Dude be a little funnier. I didn't laugh at all. You could have called be a
Toadwhammer or Roachmuffin. Then I would be laughing.
Stryder167

STRYDER167

Apr 2, 2002, 12:25:02 PM4/2/02
>You know, that has to be the stupidest insult I've heard all day today...
>Wait... let me check... Yep. It was. I mean, seriously... If you're going to
>sit in front of a computer and insult people at least put some thought into
>it.

First you really have no clue, Second Funny comment.
Stryder167

STRYDER167

Apr 2, 2002, 12:27:14 PM4/2/02
>What the shit, man.
>
>Doing something cool would not shatter your life.

Zibro, What are you taliking about? That crossposting shit?
Stryder167

STRYDER167

Apr 2, 2002, 12:28:13 PM4/2/02
>Oooh, that was a grade-A threat!

Threat? What Threat? read it again.
Stryder167

Xeno

Apr 2, 2002, 12:44:47 PM4/2/02

"STRYDER167" <stryd...@aol.com> schreef in bericht

> >Oooh, that was a grade-A threat!
> >

> Threat? What Threat? read it again.
> Stryder167

DUDE, JUST CUT IT OUT! Zibro was right.

Triple Rach

Apr 2, 2002, 2:11:03 PM4/2/02

Uh, act like me? I have never been flamed! Unless everybody just talks about me
behind my back, but I can't remember the last time I've sneezed.

Rev. Otana

Apr 2, 2002, 2:37:05 PM4/2/02
STRYDER167:

I don't think MPHG is an asshole, so I can't really answer about that. But
basically, one very very bad thing you did is insult the regs. Now
seriously, did you really think that would endear you to the rest of the
community? 'Cause it won't. I would much rather stand up for Toran-kai,
Ben, SK, Edson, Triple Rach, Serena, Dee, PPV or any of the other regs in
here than a newbie who joined a few days previously.

The idea is to lurk, get the feel of a group, don't insult or flame regs and
don't excessively try to suck up either. Lots of people have gotten it
right (myself included, I've only been here since January), so it's not
hard. Yes, a lot of people in here will either love you or hate you, so
you've most likely already made a lot of enemies, but I personally can
forgive and forget. <shrug>

Zibro

Apr 2, 2002, 4:09:47 PM4/2/02
"STRYDER167" <stryd...@aol.com> wrote in message

No, I'm talking about me riding a dirtbike up your fucking asshole.
--
-z :|

Zibro

Apr 2, 2002, 4:10:08 PM4/2/02
"STRYDER167" <stryd...@aol.com> wrote in message

I bet you would not be laughing if I slapped you in the face with my penis!
--
-z :|

Torankusu-kaiou, Flipper of Skirts

Apr 2, 2002, 4:32:25 PM4/2/02

"STRYDER167" <stryd...@aol.com> wrote in message

He wasn't an asshole. Just an annoying n00b. You are both an annoying n00b
AND an asshole.

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Apr 2, 2002, 9:10:56 PM4/2/02
> He wasn't an asshole. Just an annoying n00b. You are both an annoying n00b
> AND an asshole.

Just out of curiosity, how long do you have to be here before you stop
being a newbie? 6-8 weeks? 6-8 years? I have seen plenty of
contention on this point, e.g. Otana is a reg is a month, yet some
people never achieve reg status!

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Apr 2, 2002, 9:12:49 PM4/2/02
"Xeno" <psychot...@yahoo.come> wrote in message news:<j6mq8.134748$LB3.15...@amsnews02.chello.com>...

Yeah, I have to admit, that did come off weird. Zibro is obviously
going to get AIDS from the needles for the dope he does, why bother
having him fall in a puddle?

Majin Pink Hat Guy

SK

Apr 2, 2002, 9:38:39 PM4/2/02

Yes, he is going to mix the marijuana with milk, put it in a blender,
maybe throw an egg in for protein, thin it down with water, and shoot
it into one of his veins.
--
[Shimofuri Kinezumi: shimofuri(underscore)kinezumi(at)a-t-t(dot)net]
[ICQ: 150909214 | Yahoo: shimofuri_k | AIM: TeenageRiot309]
[AFD FAQ: http://home.att.net/~shimofuri_kinezumi/afdfaq.html]

Torankusu-kaiou, Flipper of Skirts

Apr 2, 2002, 10:19:42 PM4/2/02

"Majin Pink Hat Guy" <ricks...@ont.com> wrote in message

It varies from person to person. It's not so much a matter of a hard-set
time limit, as it is the attitude and general nature of the poster. Some
people never graduate from "newbie" because they're disgustingly lame and
make no effort to stop being lame. (eg. Stryder) Others make their mark on
the group in short order.

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Apr 3, 2002, 7:47:04 AM4/3/02
shimofuri...@AY-TEE-TEE.NET (SK) wrote in message news:<3caa6bc9...@netnews.att.net>...

> And ricks...@ont.com (Majin Pink Hat Guy) said:
> >"Xeno" <psychot...@yahoo.come> wrote in message news:<j6mq8.134748$LB3.15...@amsnews02.chello.com>...
> >> "STRYDER167" <stryd...@aol.com> schreef in bericht

> >> DUDE, JUST CUT IT OUT! Zibro was right.
> >
> >Yeah, I have to admit, that did come off weird. Zibro is obviously
> >going to get AIDS from the needles for the dope he does, why bother
> >having him fall in a puddle?
>
> Yes, he is going to mix the marijuana with milk, put it in a blender,
> maybe throw an egg in for protein, thin it down with water, and shoot
> it into one of his veins.

Dude, I meant heroin.

Majin Pink Hat Guy

STRYDER167

Apr 3, 2002, 12:20:46 PM4/3/02
> But
>basically, one very very bad thing you did is insult the regs. Now
>seriously, did you really think that would endear you to the rest of the
>community? '

Hey Rev. I understand my mistake, But if people are going to call others name
for asking a question Well, I'm not going to kiss there ass regulars or not. I
understand the fustration with stupid questions. Just don't answer them, why
write two paragraphs on why there asshole and loser for asking a question?

> I would much rather stand up for Toran-kai,
>Ben, SK, Edson, Triple Rach, Serena, Dee, PPV or any of the other regs in
>here than a newbie who joined a few days previously.

I agree Rev. I've only see post from Ben and Toran-kai. Ben seems very lonely
and I have no opinion of anyone else.

Stryder167

STRYDER167

Apr 3, 2002, 12:27:32 PM4/3/02
>It varies from person to person. It's not so much a matter of a hard-set
>time limit, as it is the attitude and general nature of the poster. Some
>people never graduate from "newbie" because they're disgustingly lame and
>make no effort to stop being lame. (eg. Stryder)

So who decides this awesome regular status? You Toran, Ben? What if I ingnored
all you regulars and paid attention to who I wanted. Would it make you any less
of a regular? If people responed to what I say does it make me more of a
Regular? I don't think so either way. The only reason (so far as I can tell)
you think I'm lame is because you don't like some of the things I've said.
Thats Lame. Sorry you feel that way. I think I'm a pretty cool person ,and
Toran you probley are too but, I won't kiss ass and neither should you. Maybe
Some regulars here ought too get over there satus in this Group and start
treating others with respect.
Worth a try
Stryder167

Rev. Otana and Trunks' Jacket

Apr 3, 2002, 2:13:43 PM4/3/02
STRYDER167:

> > But
> >basically, one very very bad thing you did is insult the regs. Now
> >seriously, did you really think that would endear you to the rest of the
> >community? '
> Hey Rev. I understand my mistake, But if people are going to call others
name
> for asking a question Well, I'm not going to kiss there ass regulars or
not. I
> understand the fustration with stupid questions. Just don't answer them,
why
> write two paragraphs on why there asshole and loser for asking a question?

But it doesn't always work -- sometimes if we simply ignore a post we get
abuse anyway like "y did u ignore me i will spam u wank" so we can't win
either way. So it's become a fun game to either take the piss or flame
them. If you don't read the FAQ before you come in, it's what you get. But
hey, I'm not attacking you personally, just trying to explain why everyone
gets shirty with it.

> > I would much rather stand up for Toran-kai,
> >Ben, SK, Edson, Triple Rach, Serena, Dee, PPV or any of the other regs in
> >here than a newbie who joined a few days previously.
> I agree Rev. I've only see post from Ben and Toran-kai. Ben seems very
lonely
> and I have no opinion of anyone else.

Just step back, okay? Try not to flame people -- it'll just rile them up
further and you'll find yourself killfiled by every major reg in the group.
If you calm down and make sure you know what's right and wrong
*coughreadthefaqcough* your stay here should be a hell of a lot less painful
than it could be.

--
Otana

otana_chan(@)btopenworld(.)com

Doujinshi: where copyright infringement is a sign of affection

Rev. Otana and Trunks' Jacket

Apr 3, 2002, 2:13:43 PM4/3/02
Majin Pink Hat Guy:

> > >Yeah, I have to admit, that did come off weird. Zibro is obviously
> > >going to get AIDS from the needles for the dope he does, why bother
> > >having him fall in a puddle?
> > Yes, he is going to mix the marijuana with milk, put it in a blender,
> > maybe throw an egg in for protein, thin it down with water, and shoot
> > it into one of his veins.
> Dude, I meant heroin.

Dude, dope is marijuana, not heroin.

Lucky Devin

Apr 3, 2002, 3:15:17 PM4/3/02
wrote:

>Majin Pink Hat Guy:

>> > Yes, he is going to mix the marijuana with milk, put it in a blender,
>> > maybe throw an egg in for protein, thin it down with water, and shoot
>> > it into one of his veins.
>> Dude, I meant heroin.
>
>Dude, dope is marijuana, not heroin.

To be fair, dope can mean a host of different drugs. Dope can be coke, crack,
heroin, weed, pcp, etc...

>Otana

Psaiyan Prince Vegeta

Apr 3, 2002, 7:51:05 PM4/3/02
On Wed, 3 Apr 2002 19:13:43 +0000 (UTC), "Rev. Otana and Trunks'
Jacket" <otana...@btopenworldnospam.com> wrote:

>Majin Pink Hat Guy:

>> > Yes, he is going to mix the marijuana with milk, put it in a blender,
>> > maybe throw an egg in for protein, thin it down with water, and shoot
>> > it into one of his veins.
>> Dude, I meant heroin.
>
>Dude, dope is marijuana, not heroin.

Heroin can be referred to as dope, though it is not a commonly used
term. I have heard it a couple of times...
--
Reverend David "PPV" Hawthorne -
http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=57740

To infect the world with devastation,
To blight all people within our nation,
To denounce the evils of truth and love,
To extend our wrath to the stars above.
Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light,
Surrender now or prepare to fight!

All your Miko Mido are belong to me
Deseo que había más cuadros de Videl masturbando

'\
_\______
/ HENTAI \========@
____|__________\_____
/ ___________________ \
\/ _===============_ \/
"-===============-"

'And you will face the sea of darkness,
and all therein which may be explored.'

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Apr 3, 2002, 8:09:08 PM4/3/02
> So who decides this awesome regular status? You Toran, Ben? What if I ingnored
> all you regulars and paid attention to who I wanted. Would it make you any less
> of a regular? If people responed to what I say does it make me more of a
> Regular? I don't think so either way. The only reason (so far as I can tell)
> you think I'm lame is because you don't like some of the things I've said.
> Thats Lame. Sorry you feel that way. I think I'm a pretty cool person ,and
> Toran you probley are too but, I won't kiss ass and neither should you. Maybe
> Some regulars here ought too get over there satus in this Group and start
> treating others with respect.
> Worth a try
> Stryder167

There is some middle ground somewhere. Kissing ass doesn't work, and
kicking ass doesn't work. I will try being useful. Don't know about
you. I think it might work.

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Rev. Otana and Trunks' Jacket

Apr 4, 2002, 4:19:53 AM4/4/02
Psaiyan Prince Vegeta:

> >> Dude, I meant heroin.
> >Dude, dope is marijuana, not heroin.
> Heroin can be referred to as dope, though it is not a commonly used
> term. I have heard it a couple of times...

I'll conceed this arguement, since everyone knows what they're talking
about. ^_^

--
Otana

http://www.livejournal.com/users/otana/

Soffia Parry

Apr 5, 2002, 11:40:06 AM4/5/02
In article <43e60abf.02040...@posting.google.com>, Majin Pink
Hat Guy <ricks...@ont.com> writes

>There is some middle ground somewhere. Kissing ass doesn't work, and
>kicking ass doesn't work. I will try being useful. Don't know about
>you. I think it might work.

/delurk/
or you could be like me. I don't know what I do but it must work.
/relurk/

/delurk/
By the way I think you and that Strayed guy are ok.
/relurk/
--
Scap

My two favourite things are purple and dolphins. Wouldn't it be cool to have a
purple dolphin?
-Soffia Parry

Soffia Parry

Apr 5, 2002, 11:37:36 AM4/5/02

>Puddle of AIDS? Viruses don't form puddles.

/delurk/
The do if you sneeze, your literally spraying out the virus from your
body. That's why you should never hold in a cough or a sneeze cos if you
do you'll never get better

Soffia Parry

Apr 5, 2002, 1:27:18 PM4/5/02
In article <xptMyGAm...@nazeing.demon.co.uk>, Soffia Parry
<sof...@nazeing.demon.co.uk> writes

>/delurk/
>By the way I think you and that Strayed guy are ok.
>/relurk/

Sorry, I mean Stryder. My computer spell checked it as Strayed.

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Apr 5, 2002, 5:49:00 PM4/5/02
Soffia Parry <sof...@nazeing.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:<PqFzyAAG...@nazeing.demon.co.uk>...

> In article <xptMyGAm...@nazeing.demon.co.uk>, Soffia Parry
> <sof...@nazeing.demon.co.uk> writes
> >/delurk/
> >By the way I think you and that Strayed guy are ok.
> >/relurk/
>
> Sorry, I mean Stryder. My computer spell checked it as Strayed.

So that's where you have been, Scap. Oh well, lurking is all right.
Hey, you really need to watch those spell checks. They don't like
names. SABAN becomes Satan. Of course, that is what they really are.

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Soffia Parry

Apr 6, 2002, 6:55:52 AM4/6/02
In article <43e60abf.02040...@posting.google.com>, Majin Pink
Hat Guy <ricks...@ont.com> writes

>So that's where you have been, Scap.

that and my modem has been broken

>Majin Pink Hat Guy

Ya know, I don't care what others say. I like your name, for some reason
it makes me want to glomp you ^_^

Right, that's my posting limit for the day, Iam off back to my little
corner of the newsgroup.

Psaiyan Prince Vegeta

Apr 6, 2002, 8:01:11 AM4/6/02
On Sat, 6 Apr 2002 12:55:52 +0100, Soffia Parry
<sof...@nazeing.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>In article <43e60abf.02040...@posting.google.com>, Majin Pink
>Hat Guy <ricks...@ont.com> writes
>>
>>So that's where you have been, Scap.
>
>that and my modem has been broken
>
>>Majin Pink Hat Guy
>
>Ya know, I don't care what others say. I like your name, for some reason
>it makes me want to glomp you ^_^

Glomp?